In case of imminent endangerment of the environment, BALSA GmbH undertakes the projecting and realisation of measures for the protection / remediation of affected properties.
For the ongoing project development, the company has a professional team of specialists with relevant expertise in the fields of environmental and construction technology, waste management as well as environmental and tendering law. Essential planning and project management is carried out by BALSA. In the process of realising rehabilitation projects, BALSA in many cases acts as the client or builder. In particular, the following services are provided:
- Planning and public tendering of necessary exploratory measures in connection with variant investigations regarding possible protective and remediation measures at contaminated sites – particularly with regard to those which fall under the jurisdiction of the government according to Section 18 AlSAG Federal Law Gazette (BGBl) 299/1989.
- Acting as a legal entity or applicant for permits during the process of submitting projects.
- Drafting of submission projects, detailed planning, tendering and award of necessary services for the implementation of protection and rehabilitation measures.
- Carrying out of project management resp. project steering as well as local supervision of works during the course of project handling.
- Performance of services of a planning and construction site coordinator in accordance with the relevant laws (Bauarbeitenkoordinationsgesetz Federal Law Gazette (BGBl) I No. 37/1999).
- Implementation, supervision resp. commissioning of ongoing aftercare measures.
- Utilisation of rehabilitated real estate, etc.